Monday, June 15, 2009

Index Card for the nth time

There are all-in-all three sections of ES 26 under me, so I really really need an efficient way to memorize your names and faces. We'll be doing a lot of programming (machine exercises) that's why I also need to assess your experience, computer programming experience that is.

With that, I would like to ask you to bring an index card (iyong pinakamaliit) with an ID picture stapled or pasted on its upper right corner. Also, provide the following information

  • Name (Surname, Given name, Middle name)
  • Student no.
  • Degree
  • E-mail address
  • Contact no.
  • Residential Address
  • Programming Experience
  • Expectations of the course
  • How do you like me in class, sir/mam?
  • any other things you want me to know

Happy learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment